Honda Element Owners Club banner

121 - 140 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
1,432 Posts
Here's one that someone from "Up North" really ought to come out here to FL to buy: 2006 Manual AWD 63K miles $8500:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Here's one that someone from "Up North" really ought to come out here to FL to buy: 2006 Manual AWD 63K miles $8500:

Hard to imagine this one is still un-sold! Only 63K miles. 5 Speed Manual, AWD, Great condition, and rust free FL car! Typical Element lovers dream!

Did anyone here check it out? Is anything really wrong with it?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I saw a lot of low price scammers when I was shopping for an Element in 2019. When you ask for a specific picture to be taken and the emails go dead. You know they were using photos skimmed off the Internet. That pictures that appear a bit too shiny you need to use caution on. . I once saw a FL Element Adv that had back ground trees that were northern trees- on the second email I asked about the location- "near Miami" , So I replied- SO were are the palm trees at dude? Haha- caught them-

I am really liking my new 2020 Dodge Journey SE. The engineers sure designed this car for good access to make common repairs. the power steering pump, alternator and A/C compressor are all stacked in the front corner of the 4 cyl engine. A starter replacement is not a nightmare project, either. An oil cooler was standard equipment-
--here is a comment from a Chrysler retiree to me, who traded his old 2.4L Journey in for a new 2.4L 2020 last year-
The old Journey had 175K on it. The only thing we had done was a Alt at 150K and a thermostat at 130K, brakes at 100K and 170K.
I never see any threads on any Journey 4cyl VVT system problems- the 2.4L World engine must be a pretty trouble free design.
I can't quit sit upright on the floor in the back, but I can lay down- as it has 6'4" of space behind the front seats.
Buying new was an easy 3 hr job for my wife and I.
Hunting down a decent used Element took weeks and weeks and many, many wasted miles to look at the advertised "nice" ones, that were actually rusty clunkers.

·
Registered
2005 Element EX Automatic 4WD
53 Posts
when shopping for mine I passed on a very low mileage 05 in my price range because it was rough. interior was trashed, small dents all over and really bad seats. But the mileage was great. I kinda think I should have went for it. I keep looking for a red awd auto.
Hey Okie, I have a 2005 EX 4WD with only 84K pampered miles. I intend to keep it till it dies. Very easy and comfortable to drive and will go anywhere in snow and ice. Bought it brand new. It is the same color as your 2003.

·
Registered
1967 VW Bug
43 Posts
My first post...virginity gone! I am in the hunt for my 1st E...my son has an 07 AWD EX.
Asking for opinions on this one, an 08 AWD EX manual ecamper with 244k. The owner is likely a member here. I hope 2c it soon. If inclined pls suggest a decent price range. 2008 Honda Element Manual eCamper! - cars & trucks - by owner -...
It seems W coast prices are higher than elsewhere...an ecamper in the bay area just listed for 25k.

·
Registered
2004 Fiji EX-AWD
326 Posts
My first post...virginity gone! I am in the hunt for my 1st E...my son has an 07 AWD EX.
Asking for opinions on this one, an 08 AWD EX manual ecamper with 244k. The owner is likely a member here. I hope 2c it soon. 2008 Honda Element Manual eCamper! - cars & trucks - by owner -...
dear lord that's expensive. Too many problems. If those owners cared, they would have for 1, cleaned the E before posting, 2) they'd have tags on it, 3)a new windshield, 4)the tear repaired, 5)record of maintenance other than new battery and AC. I'd give 5K tops. Those ppl are nuts wanting 11k

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Asking for opinions on this one, an 08 AWD EX manual ecamper with 244k. The owner is likely a member here. I hope 2c it soon. 2008 Honda Element Manual eCamper! - cars & trucks - by owner -...
Welcome to the EOC klamath_knot! :)

$11,750 is way high for an Element with 244K miles on it and with the issues they disclosed; even with the E-Camper. Unless the seller is open to a big discount, it would be best to keep searching.

121 - 140 of 151 Posts