Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey

Came across these Rials today while searching for some kicks for my girl. I think they'd look great on my ASM, but the price is the best part--they're only $96 each over at tirerack.com! What do you guys think? It's a German company and from what I've read they make a great product. Anyone have any experience with them?

Rial Milano

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
it's a good looking wheel, but i know nothing about the company. make sure you get a hub-centric wheel.
when i looked at them before, their 16 x 6.5 rims weighed 18.4 lbs and had 45mm offset. i was looking for a wider wheel w/ less offset, but i kept them on my "candidate list".
since you have an EX, the rials i mentioned wouldn't change much about your alloy wheels other than the look. have you considered wider wheels?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the input guys

i really don't know much about wheels, other than the fact that i need some new ones since oxidation has ruined my factory wheels :(

i'm actually up for any and all suggestions that will be a nice fit for my tires (toyo open country P215/70R16). i really like black/gunmetal finishes and i definitely dont want anything in clearcoat

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Rial, pronounced rye-all, is an German designed wheel manufactured in multiple countries. They are a ISO9001 company and supply wheels to OEM in Italy, France, and Germany. They are a great wheel, sold a few in the past on some tuner BMW's and VW's. You don't have to worry about these wheels bending or breaking, they are very well built and heavy. Hope that helps,
Steve

oh yeah-great price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts