Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from Manhattan to within a one hour radius of the city....CT, NJ and NY
We should have a meeting of the Elements. I would help participate, but I cant be in charge.......

-Richard Brooks
Reside in Cornwall, New York and work in Manhattan :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
E DX 4 wheel drive here in Central NJ

·
Registered
18 Posts
Long Island Queens border here......
picking up my SOP E on good Friday.... And it will be a great Friday for me
:p

·
Registered
15 Posts
Don't own one yet...

Still saving $$$ ... I want to buy one in a couple of months...

Looking at a blue DX Manual w/ AC.

I'll look for you guys after I get the keys.

Doug Broccone
Huntington Long Island

·
Registered
3 Posts
Long ISLAND SOUNDS DA BEST TO ME!!!!! would luv to show off my new SOP. hopefully with new rims on it, and low pro's. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
How about Bear Mountain, Nayak NY area, this would be a pretty equal commute for people in NY, NJ and western PA

·
Registered
22 Posts
Daffy is in northwest NJ so Bear Mtn is OK but the date may be difficult to coordinate. Will be away most of July; maybe later like Sept. :wink:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Daffy, You live in NW NJ, So do I, where are you from. I am in Sussex County near Lk Hopatcong. Sept probably would be a good time because the weather is uaually cooler then.

[quote:c46e1e9fd9="daffy"]Daffy is in northwest NJ so Bear Mtn is OK but the date may be difficult to coordinate. Will be away most of July; maybe later like Sept. :wink:[/quote:c46e1e9fd9]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Shane, I live in Ringwood, not too far from the south end of Greenwood lk.
was in your area, not often. Have seen only 2 other Es in this area.
Sep.- Nov. should give anyone time to agree on a date for an E meet. We have to wait for response to know if Bear Mtn Park is ok for most. :?: Daffy

·
Registered
22 Posts
Any NY area EOs that are willing to meet at Bear Mtn.park on Sept20/21
(or agreeable date) should reply to this post section so we can get an idea of how many would attend. If there is a large response, arrangements should be made with the state park for a location etc. Lets wait and see!
:wink: 8) , Daffy

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
That date at Bear Mtn sounds good for me as of right now.

[quote:3c39ae2633="daffy"]Any NY area EOs that are willing to meet at Bear Mtn.park on Sept20/21
(or agreeable date) should reply to this post section so we can get an idea of how many would attend. If there is a large response, arrangements should be made with the state park for a location etc. Lets wait and see!
:wink: 8) , Daffy[/quote:3c39ae2633]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sounds good to me... sounds like the first day of Fall... a SOP time of the year.

Thom Wodock
Sergeantsville, NJ

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I guess we should get a count when the time gets near and let the park know whats going on. we should make it a Friday night until Sunday thing possibly, Just a suggestion

Shane

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I just posted this link in the "Events & Meets" thread to help get the word out.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts