Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw this on c l u b r s x . c o m and i was wondering if someone could answer the question if this would be a straight bolt on turbo kit i have an 03 4wd at...

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Bolt on Yes! Does that imply it will produce the expected gains, without other modifications, NO !

You will need a change in the engine management software/computer, and software to tune the system. You will need changes in the Exhaust system, and some other under hood modifications to move things that are in the way. To say nothing about the fuel rail and injectors, to do it the proper way.

It's not the type of thing that someone with limited automotive knowledge/experience should think about.

Having no idea what your background is, There is no way that anyone would be able to say, GO For It ! This mod requires that you have some previous technical experience . You must also be committed to the continual upkeep the system will require.

Greddy makes some good stuff. However, if you search the forum, you will see that others have opted for alternative solutions. In those threads they detail the reasoning and process involved.

I highly suggest you read those threads, and any other materiel you can obtain, before investing any money.

Dom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts