Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 days being a EOC member and I just saw the Greetings n Intro forum today. Not the sharpest crayon in the box, I know. Name is David and purchased a 2007 SC on 4-3-2010. My previous car was a 1998 CRV and had her for almost 13 years & 323K miles before she started knocking. I hope the E gives me the same kind of treatment, GO HONDA!!

I didn't do much to the old CRV myself besides oil changes and coolant replacement but I hope to change that with the E. I will upload pics soon, not much of a techie either. :-( My oldest will help me, if not, no gas $ for her. ;-)

Just wanted to drop a line and say Hi in the proper place. Hope to be reading your posts and hope you don't get too irritated with beginner Qs cause I have a bunch of them. Have a great weekend,

Peace.

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,525 Posts
WOW!! 323K on your CRV??!! THAT'S FANTASTIC (and she's still runnin'). :shock::razz:
WELCOME to the club, man!! Glad you have continued the Honda tradition with a "new" E! As is with your CRV, Es are built for MANY miles. I plan to roll my odometer over to 1 million miles, myself. :roll:8)

Glad to have you aboard, Dave..... :razz::razz:

BTW, there are several members who are not the sharpest crayon, you're in good company......:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Seems like you're an honorable guy and I'll send you greets from the West Coast anyways... There's another Dave(Serj22) on here that's a CRV owner and his is customized... Haven't seen it for myself but he did attend an E-Meet with my brethren and I hear that it looks clean and awesome... Can't beat that...

Whoa...:shock: Got side-tracked...! Sorry...! May she give you many years of service and enjoyment...! Congrats...!

LBD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts