Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there guys and gals! I've lurked on here from time to time and figured I would join up. I've been an Element owner for over 7 years now. I must say, they are probably the only multi use vehicle I've ever owned. I'm now on my second Element, a 2010 EX 2wd which is Polished Metal Metallic. My first Element was an 03 EX 2wd Alabaster Silver. I use it mostly for my business or for recreation like surfing or mountain biking. My 03 had just over 216k miles on it when I traded it in. My 10 already has 20k miles on it in just 6 months. I don't have any crazy mods done to it. It stays pretty much stock. I save my mods for my 2006 Lotus Elise which is for spirited and sporty driving for when I'm not driving the Box. Any way, maybe I will get some pics on here soon! This site has had some great info for me and I'm glad to have joined up.:030:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Greetings From Florida

What part of Florida?

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
Welcome to the club. Where in Fl do you reside? In 2 wks I will be heading down there for vacation. We have timeshare at Old Key West in Disney. Driving down in my wife's Caravan, though. My E is just not big enough for our trip. Counting the days . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What part of Florida?
I'm in Titusville, about 30 minutes east of Orlando and 20 minutes north of Cocoa Beach, or 30 minutes south of Daytona. It's pretty much in the middle of the Central coast. I'm actually about 10 minutes to Kennedy Space Center. I get to watch all the Space Shuttle launches from my backyard. It's pretty cool!

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
I'm in Titusville, about 30 minutes east of Orlando and 20 minutes north of Cocoa Beach, or 30 minutes south of Daytona. It's pretty much in the middle of the Central coast. I'm actually about 10 minutes to Kennedy Space Center. I get to watch all the Space Shuttle launches from my backyard. It's pretty cool!

You live close to a good friend of mine, he lives in New Smyrna Beach.

Noope! The only thing I did to my 03 was the wheels. I had MOMO 18's on it.
You got pix of the 03 with the Momo's on it???

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
In Florida

I'm in Titusville. I get to watch all the Space Shuttle launches from my backyard. It's pretty cool!
Two launches left. What will it take to secure a spot in your backyard? I can bring snacks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You live close to a good friend of mine, he lives in New Smyrna Beach.

You got pix of the 03 with the Momo's on it???
Sorry, no pics with the MOMO's. New Smyrna Beach is one of my favorite local beaches. Just a 20 minute drive from my house. Great place to surf and get bit by a shark. Number one place in Fl for shark attacks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts