Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s going on everybody? My name is Sean from Tempe, AZ. I’m working with the crew over at ahwooga.com. You might’ve seen the banners. We’re all car guys and enjoy the hell outta talking cars with other people like us. I’m also into rebuilding/restoring old school bicycles and Im excited to see the creativity people have on here. Talk with you all soon….

Sean Phills

Facebook | Hub Garage | My Space | Twitter

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
What’s going on everybody? My name is Sean from Tempe, AZ. I’m working with the crew over at ahwooga.com. You might’ve seen the banners. We’re all car guys and enjoy the hell outta talking cars with other people like us. I’m also into rebuilding/restoring old school bicycles and Im excited to see the creativity people have on here. Talk with you all soon….

Sean Phills

Facebook | Hub Garage | My Space | Twitter
Go get yourself an Element, we'd love to see how you'd mod it.............

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would love to have another Element and do it up. Had one for a coffee caterering biz I used to own and it worked awesome with all that space and accessibility. I just remembered that I still have the stock rims/hubcaps that were taken off of it. They're basically brand new since they were only on for about a week. I'll post up a link on ahwooga.com when I list them. Thanks for the welcome!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Would love to have another Element and do it up. Had one for a coffee caterering biz I used to own and it worked awesome with all that space and accessibility. I just remembered that I still have the stock rims/hubcaps that were taken off of it. They're basically brand new since they were only on for about a week. I'll post up a link on ahwooga.com when I list them. Thanks for the welcome!!
Or... Post in the TRADING POST...

Good to have you and welcome... Thanks for being a sponsor...!

LBD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts