Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got ours on Wednesday and have been touring it to all of our nay-saying friends. Every single one of them has changed their opinion when they got to see it in person! So far It has passed the spilled beverage test and the chocolate ice cream on the seat test (thanks to a friends little daughter, lol) with flying colors. Also, got to show it off to the Element's target market. He had thought it was dumb based on the commercial alone (who likes to be a target market?). Now I think the roadtrip worthiness of it might see him to a dealer sometime. BTW, I do wave at other Elementals, so if you see me, wave back.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of E ownership.

And to the EOC!

Good to know your E is impervious to ice cream. It's summer and some of us may have to have a cone to cool down.

Post pictures of you and your SOP baby, and have fun driving and being here on EOC!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ice cream was great. I had just got done explaining the stain resistance of the seats when I heard the parents inhale in surprise. They began to scold their daughter but I assured them that it was nothing and this was one reason why I bought the Element. To be honest, I did worry a little as this was the first time I really had tested the claims of Honda. I procured a damp cloth and to oooh's and aaaah's of amazement, I wiped it right up. No stain. How could you have kids in anything but an Element?!? As for the photo, my baby is a dog so I'm going to submit her modeling her new car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
did you happen to be on Barnes road today? If so, I saw you out the window at work. :lol: Glad you like your dream machine. Enjoy it with the good weather before it ends!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, that wasn't me. But, according to the EOC homepage, there are bound to be lot's of us running around soon.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I do believe I saw you. I have had my sop since March and in the last few weeks I have seen a bunch of E's rolling around Beaverton/217/walker.

I know there are 2 orange, 2 green,3 silver and 1 black in the Nike parking lot most days.

Enjoy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts