Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the front end has been changed a good bit, I'm wondering if Honda addressed the issue that has caused nearly everyone with an Element to add a grill guard to protect the radiator. It's hard to tell from the photos and there isn't one locally for me to look at. Anyone know the answer?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gracias

Thanks for the input. I see you have the Polished Metal Metallic- I love that color. It really suits the design. I don't care for beige interiors though, so it's probably Silver for me. If they decide to offer the PMM with gray interior I will jump right on it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for the input. I see you have the Polished Metal Metallic- I love that color. It really suits the design. I don't care for beige interiors though, so it's probably Silver for me. If they decide to offer the PMM with gray interior I will jump right on it.
Seriously. PMM was my first choice, but the beige did it in for me. I've never liked beige interior. It's a beautiful color. I got ASM, and the grey interior looks sharp.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Gray and black interior is a lot easier when you start customizing the itnerior. When you're stuck with a beige interior like me, you gotta do some extra thinking to get something to look right, and then good luck matching certain browns... grey doesn't have to match, as long as it's grey, but brown... noticable.

·
Registered
52 Posts
We had planned on getting the CR-V with leather interior so the the Beige worked out well for us. When we bought some child car seat stuff, we got stuff to match with the CR-V in mind.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Or you can go the cheap way of the HD Grill....only costs a couple bucks and EASY to install!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, coming from experience and seeing the newer models a couple of weeks ago at the dealership, you still need one. I had to replace the condenser two months after I bought a used 2005 last year. I did it myselft and works great.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Who makes a grill guard for a 09 E?
Steelcraft makes a grille and brush guard for the '09 E. Check out AutoAnything.com-this is where I bought mine from.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts