Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Street sceen will be relaesing there grill insert in two months, they already have the part # listed on their site but I called today and the part is not available as of yet. there will be two parts, upper and lower. when you are at the webpage with the part # there is a picture of a different type of car but the grill will look the same

·
Registered
19 Posts
[quote:9d834ae772="ExpressElement"]http://www.streetsceneeq.com/[/quote:9d834ae772]

link seems to be dead.
i'll try it again later, in case it is temporary.

·
Registered
245 Posts
[quote:64c56a1295="medic4lee"]Street sceen will be relaesing there grill insert in two months, they already have the part # listed on their site but I called today and the part is not available as of yet. there will be two parts, upper and lower. when you are at the webpage with the part # there is a picture of a different type of car but the grill will look the same[/quote:64c56a1295]

good job on posting the link.....that is one "mod" desperatelly needed on the E's....my wife will be happy.... :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
[quote:ee246dfea8="HEK"][quote:ee246dfea8="medic4lee"]Street sceen will be relaesing there grill insert in two months, they already have the part # listed on their site but I called today and the part is not available as of yet. there will be two parts, upper and lower. when you are at the webpage with the part # there is a picture of a different type of car but the grill will look the same[/quote:ee246dfea8]

good job on posting the link.....that is one "mod" desperatelly needed on the E's....my wife will be happy.... :D[/quote:ee246dfea8]

Why is this needed? Is it just a looks thing? Or is there some practical benefit to having this insert?

Just curious,
Steve

·
Registered
245 Posts
[quote:3878ed1d77="SteveSmith"][quote:3878ed1d77="HEK"][quote:3878ed1d77="medic4lee"]Street sceen will be relaesing there grill insert in two months, they already have the part # listed on their site but I called today and the part is not available as of yet. there will be two parts, upper and lower. when you are at the webpage with the part # there is a picture of a different type of car but the grill will look the same[/quote:3878ed1d77]

good job on posting the link.....that is one "mod" desperatelly needed on the E's....my wife will be happy.... :D[/quote:3878ed1d77]

Why is this needed? Is it just a looks thing? Or is there some practical benefit to having this insert?

Just curious,
Steve[/quote:3878ed1d77]

I can only think of a sharp object hitting the radiator since is just out in the open....or is it the condensor??....which ever, with the winters here in NE, I can only find myself behind a plow that is also sanding, shooting debris from the spreader.......brrr....I got a chill.... :x

·
Registered
493 Posts
Somebody talk to this company and find out WHEN they are gonna make a grill GUARD (looks like a push bumper) for the E!!

Ger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts