Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just installed my grillcraft kit today! I'm absolutely happy with the end result!!!! I originally thought that I could do without having to paint everything behind the grills black, but ended up having to do it...it added about 1 hour to the install time between prep, paint, and drying time...Got a smokin deal on them from Carid.com through their ebay store. $210.00 shipped :shock: Here's the pics!

·
Registered
2008 EX, Nighthawk Black Pearl, MT, 175k mi
59 Posts
I like it.. nice and clean...

Will you be putting your H back on there?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the compliments! ...no honda emblem is going back on i actually painted the stock emblems black and considered puting the front one back on, but didn't look good....but the back emblem is finally all dry and is going on today....i'll post a picture later today :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Pics look a little blurred idk why.... grill looks awesome. I want to get the MX in black. It looks good... i want black but i didnt know if it would look alright, but yours looks awesome. Diff ordering mine soon.

i found a website to get both for 210.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Nice Mark!!!! Where's the bottom???? You should def. get it....That's gonna look beastly sick since your car is black 8) ....You'll have a little easier time dealing with the two holes that will remain when take the stupid license plate holder off that the dealer put on....I can't believe that so many cars have holes drilled into the bumbers for the front license plate :x that sh*t makes me so mad :x ....well at least your car is black so you won't be able to see it...i on the other hand have to get the holes sealed up and the bumper repainted. I guess it's ok though since when I bought my sc is had some scrathes that needed to be taken care of anyway. For right now, I'm rolling with no front license plate (still got the dealer tags to get me off the hook temporarily :roll:). I plan on getting a swift plate soon to remedy that problem. Not sure if anyone here has seen it, but it's pretty sweet. here's the link http://shop.swiftperformanceautomotive.com/Swift-Motorized-Hide-A-Plate-MotorizedPlate.htm
I plan on hooking the motor up to my alarm system. Pretty funny: Cops pull you over for no license plate...you say "i don't know what you are talking about officer. It's there, you must have missed it!" LOL!!!!!!:lol:
Considering this for the back plate maybee. Here's the link (u must watch the vid btw...too funny) http://www.flipplate.com/

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Thanks! I do now plan to get the bottom piece. Installation of the top grill goes a lot smoother if the front bumper is removed (even though it's doable w/o removing the front), but definitely the owners choice in what path they want to take...

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks awesome guys! You guys are killing me and my budget:grin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts