Honda Element Owners Club banner

How do you like DarkElement07's Grille and Foglights?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Nice work!!! Now let me buy some fogs and you come install 'em! LOL

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats fine, if you want i would do it for you...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
That came out really nice! I like those grills.

Are you going to install projectors for those HIDs?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The HID kit comes monday the projectors are on back order right now... but yeah i plan on it.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Nice job.8)
Looks really good,although I think your grilles might look a tad cleaner if you could remove those little emblems.

·
Registered
71 Posts
how much was that grille kit? and do the cops bust your ass for not having a front License plate?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In North Carolina we are NOT required to have a front plate....

220 for the upper and lower grille. at Octanemotors.com call and ask for Nicole tell her perry told you about it and your get a discount.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice job.8)
Looks really good,although I think your grilles might look a tad cleaner if you could remove those little emblems.
I thought about it... but i might leave it... i love the black grill instead of the chrome.... chrome is a little overused. Plus i think changing the Honda emblem and element emblem in the back to all black might look better.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
It looks awesome!! Very Cool!! 8)

·
Registered
575 Posts
I think those grills look great! Another thing to add to my list... Nice work on your E.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yes, good job on the installation. I have upper and lower Grillecraft Billet Aluminum Grilles on my E and would have installed what you have if it were available at the time. Again, nice job...looks great!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys for your input... I'm happy with it, looks good.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Not to hijack as I didn't want to start a new thread, but I contacted Grillcraft and they are working on a 2009 and 2010 version of the upper and lower. they said it will be a couples months. I'll be watching. The look like quality products.

·
Registered
178 Posts
install looks great. nice man.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Not to hijack as I didn't want to start a new thread, but I contacted Grillcraft and they are working on a 2009 and 2010 version of the upper and lower. they said it will be a couples months. I'll be watching. The look like quality products.
Hopefully it will be faster than it took them to make the SC one. That one
took them about 3 years to make!!!! I wouldn't hold my breathe if I were you.
I'm not trying to knock Grille Craft, cause I think their grills are really nice, but
I waited and waited, finally painted my grill body color. I hope they make one
for your E quickly!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
----------

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Sorry for the double post... (Mods, can you delete the previous one...? Thanks...!)

Hey Rolie & Jackson...

Have you guys checked this out yet...? This is a cool little mod to do...

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63075

I'll be waiting...

LBD

1 - 20 of 27 Posts