Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about painting my grille trim and front bumper garnish body color..

what do you think? Here's a quick photoshop..

·
Registered
156 Posts
I Like it!

hey, that is cool. I have an SOP and I always wanted to do this after seeing bummers.
Can you make me a photo of my SOP too. That would be cool seeing it before I jump to it. PLEASE...
THANKS...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey, that is cool. I have an SOP and I always wanted to do this after seeing bummers.
Can you make me a photo of my SOP too. That would be cool seeing it before I jump to it. PLEASE...
THANKS...
Yes of course just post a picture of your frontend so i can do it

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thank You for ur Help!

here you go!

Im planning of doing the front and rear bumper so if u dont mind.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
WOW my Butt looks awesome

Hey Kabayan, I assume you are too. Salamat it looked very good but the front look just tangerineish.....

Asking your opinion, would this look good!

thnx again

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Kabayan, I assume you are too. Salamat it looked very good but the front look just tangerineish.....

Asking your opinion, would this look good!

thnx again
Ill fix the front for you! sorry about that. and yess i think it would look good. I think it would look better if the lower bumper garnish was black though.

·
Registered
872 Posts
looks great!!! I was thinken about doing it also, dont like the pukey grey/silver ,but wasent sure what color to paint them. green or orangee might look kinda funny on my CK:lol:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wow....nice..

THANX a lot kabayan....now last favor if you dont mind. it seems u are good with this...me just a user. to convince myself i need to see this everyday before i decide pulling the plug.
Can you put them side by side, like the front bumper beside with each other colored and non colored. and then the butt too beside each other.
so when i open my computer I have this as my desktop then hopefully one day it would convince me.
Thanks a lot again....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wow!

U just made my day...Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've actually had this done on mine (Along with the silver trim) just draws it all together.

One of the front, one of the rear

Enjoy!
Tom

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts