Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been researching this vehicle for several months I think it will be best for my two messy marvin children and one chocolate Lab! I've been checking my dealers online inventory because on Tues I think I'm going to buy one!!! I've been freakin out because there going quick!!! Then today I saw a new one posted for sale its an ex 4wd with side air bags but the weird thing is the exterior color says Beige???? I is this a misprint of a different color??? I can't wait till Tues!! It's time to get rid of my 97 Saturn SL2!! Let me know if anyone has seen an actual picture of it!!

· Registered
5 Posts
"Shoreline" is a fancy-ass marketing term that is a subtitute for the more common and unfancy-ass word that describes the color beige.....SAND!

BEIGE=SAND=SHORELINE.......get it? Tee hee hee...those clever folks in marketing.

I think"Desert Storm" would have been a great name. As long as an optional anti-tank weapons system (like on the humvee M1114) was available. Ya know, having that sun roof in the back is soooo handy!!!!!

Champagne would sound too sissy for the E.

· Registered
6 Posts
The Element is great if you have messy kids (which I definitely do!). We have managed to keep the vehicle clean and in great condition for several months now. Our other cars had become disasters because of my messy kids (and Hubby!). But we have been able to clean everything spilled, smeared, or splashed in or on the Element.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.