Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
:lol: <grin> That would make a great poster.

Iskie

·
Registered
311 Posts
[quote:354e3ddc05="It's_MY_Element"]There will be a real H3 in that spot in the next year or so...

That is still an awful lot of money still !! :shock: Most top of the line SUV such as the Tahoe, Trailblazer, 4Runner, etc. fall aroun 31 to 35K. That is quite a chunk of change and not to mention the price tag of insurance. It's better I agree than 50k plus but not for the poor folks like me. My pocket book won't allow me to go higher than what a Nissan Xterra or Ford Escape would cost. I might barely be able to afford the Ford Explorer Sport. Even the Ford Explorer XLT is outrageous.

I will stick with the ELEMENT. :)

LittleDogBox
Arlington,Va.

http://money.cnn.com/2003/02/27/pf/autos/bc.autos.gm.luxury.reut/[/quote:354e3ddc05]

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote:8e576973ec="kurenai69"]:shock: hey could you tell me where you got that pic?
thanx[/quote:8e576973ec]

My wife snagged the original pic from the Hummer website, then I swiped the Element pic from Honda's website, and voila! :D

Rob O.
Life's a beach!
www.2dolphins.com

·
Registered
335 Posts
I will stick to the Honda
Try not to stick to the plastic panels, we're still not sure what to use to remove you from the finish. :wink:

·
Registered
183 Posts
looks like the Element is going to push both of the Hummers off of the cliff

But do not worry about the E getting scratched up because the "durable,scratch-defying composite body panels" will save the exterior and make it still look like new :lol: :wink: :D :eek:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just thought I'd share these couple of photos...

·
Registered
87 Posts
hahaha..they really looks like belong to the same family..
hahaha
:lol:
u know some h2 drivers look at my and my car when we are on the road..
haha...
he must be thinking ..what is that little humvi doing..hahahaha :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts