Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for recommendations. I haven't dealt with any for service. I have used Hall Honda for parts and visited for sales. I wasn't happy with the salesman, but usually don't find too many salesman I am happy with. I need to take my SC in for a brake recall and just wondering if anyone actually trusts someone enough to recommend them?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Pure Automotive, 2128 London Bridge Rd. 427-9006.

JIM Purificatiion, Owner ASE Master Tech., Honda Factory Trained.

We bring both E's to him, used to work for Hall also, Great people.

Tell him Spotman Bob sent you.:-D

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can get recalls done at non dealers? Didn't know that. Thanks

·
Registered
707 Posts
Williamsburg Honda is a great dealer for service, they've been great to me :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
First Team Honda
3444 Western Branch Boulevard
Chesapeake, VA 23321
(757) 686-1000

Doug (salesman) is my guy. I have been dealing with the folks there for over 12 years and have never had a problem. Bought all of my Honda's (including my 09 SC) from him and trust the staff and mechanics completely.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I would recommend First team Honda as well. I have returned there several times to buy some parts and get State Inspections done. The employees in the shop are knowledgeable and friendly plus the Service Department folks want to make certain you are happy.

·
12,180 Posts
You can get recalls done at non dealers? Didn't know that. Thanks

Only if you live far(over fifty miles if I recall correctly) from a Honda dealer, otherwise all warranty work and recalls are required to be performed at a Honda dealership.
It should state in either your owners manual or warranty book that emergency repairs can be performed by a non-honda dealer if you are 100 miles (possibly 150) away from the nearest dealer and Honda pay for the repair if it is covered under warranty.Recalls must still be performed by the dealer.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
guess i will just call hall honda. First team is a long haul. thanks for all the info and help. I will just have to stare in the door to make sure they do the bleed.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pure Automotive, 2128 London Bridge Rd. 427-9006.

JIM Purificatiion, Owner ASE Master Tech., Honda Factory Trained.

We bring both E's to him, used to work for Hall also, Great people.

Tell him Spotman Bob sent you.:-D
Finally went to pure automotive. Very nice couple. Great service and they used a torque wrench on the lugs instead of running wild with the air gun. Great experience. Thanks for the referral Bob, I am in your debt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts