Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one in the Hampton Roads area up for a meet & eat?

There are many good places and what I see, many good "E" owners gathering here in the area!:-D

Open for suggestions, a Saturday/Sunday is always good, we have done them in the past, we eat/meet and discuss any Mods you did or want to do .8)

Pick a Restaurant of your choice and we can centralize the location for all in the area to attend. It works out fine for the South and the North chapters who have been doing it for years. We have done a couple here before.

Bob & MaryBeth

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hey Bob :)

What are you thinking? During the week for lunch or on the weekend for lunch or dinner?

I could make it down on the weekend, but during the week wouldn't work for me.

Would love to see you again! :)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am trying to get all the recent E-ple that posted in this area together, of course that doesn't leave you or anyone else out that's wants to travel a little.

I am just pushing for a weekend, weekdays are tough for everyone.

It will be good to see you and some others again, this cabin fever is killing me.:twisted:

Bob

·
Registered
543 Posts
A 3 hr drive one-way for lunch might be a bit much. :? On the other hand, I've been talked into more bizarre things in my day........ :twisted:

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
when is it?

He is waiting to find a date with blizzard conditions, before he picks the date!

He hates it when you out do hm! :lol:

Dom

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
A 3 hr drive one-way for lunch might be a bit much. :? On the other hand, I've been talked into more bizarre things in my day........ :twisted:
Why is that John? If it's a good weekend, I plan to drive down from Linden, Virginia (a 3hr drive one way) to spend a bit of time with friends. But see, my folks live in Williamsburg, so I'd be staying the night. So I guess it is a bit different. :|

Oh, and I double dog dare ya to come up once the day/weekend it picked. ;)

·
Registered
543 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
cool, subscribing to see when it is. I might be in.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How's This!!

http://www.jasonsdeli.com/

Check the site out, we have eaten there several times and never disappointed. It is located right off the Interstate at Pembroke Mall (which is part of the new Town Center).

We can meet and discuss some of the new things that our new members can "Mod" to their E's, and show them what we have done and how easy it is to do. There is plenty of room in the parking lots there, and if you want to go shopping, plenty there. And we can see old friends we haven't seen in a long time.

I am throwing out the weekends (Saturday's) of March 20th or 27th, we have time to plan and make this happen. We can shoot for a lunch around 1 or 2 pm (or later), that way we will avoid the regular lunch crowd and allow for some travel time and shopping/touring/mod discussing. There is plenty of room at the restaurant, and I can talk to the manager about reserving a corner for us.

Bob

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I think I'm good with March 27th. I'll double check, but I'm pretty sure it would work for me. :grin:

·
Registered
816 Posts
VA Beach Meet

March 20 works for me, but I'll be on cycling tour starting on March 27 through April 2.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This past Saturday, MaryBeth and I ate at Jakes Deli at 2pm, it was so crowded. I spoke with the manager, he said that they cannot hold any tables! His loss.

Also, because of a conflict on the 27th with us (just arose), we need to shift to the 20th, sorry to those that were gonna come only on the 27th. We also need to shift to another restaurant, which is right across from the old one on Va. Beach Blvd.

That one is Smokey Bones. http://www.smokeybones.com/#/23454/home

Hopefully we can get a good gathering of friends and enjoy great food and drinks. Please let me know who is coming. Thanks.

Bob

·
Registered
794 Posts
I'm in........

·
Registered
543 Posts
Oh, ok, I'll come, if I have to, I guess....... :-D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts