Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RamblerDan found this sign near my house.
He and Snuff were trying to figure it out.:confused:

Oh this is just too funny.:)

Didn't you guys know CT is blessed by the hand of God. Our trees sway in God's breeze.
(could be fart air)

Also good for hiding behind to take care of things:lol:

jurn
p.s. is Xmas Tree Farm

Attachments

·
Moderatorium
6,408 Posts
Simply adding an ornament to the hand would explain everything.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I would think it is just a regular person's hand, and the sign is showing directions to an air-freshener factor.

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is funny, I smell a night raid with a painting brush coming soon.:D

(bh - the far left side of the sign explains the CT grown thing)

regards,
jurn

·
Registered
616 Posts
looks like a night raid was already pulled on the sign. Someone wasn't satisfied with just the arrow as a guiding light. They added a piece of white tape to make sure people need to "turn to the right".

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
But which ornament? You've got to be PC nowadays.

They sure grow tiny trees up there in CT :D

Here's what you need....

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
It looks like a tree groping farm. We have those all over Montana. Never grope a spruce or balsam.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'd say it would probably be a tree groping farm, like the poster above. Thouh it could be telling you not to touch the trees once you make a right turn? Or stick your hand out the window and hit them and get sap all over you while you drive...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
It looks like a tree groping farm. We have those all over Montana. Never grope a spruce or balsam.
Trees just aren't satisfied with a hug anymore? Soon they're gonna want to know your name, and if you're gonna call and then they want to meet your parents. I hate clingy trees.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
RamblerDan found this sign near my house.
He and Snuff were trying to figure it out.:confused:

Oh this is just too funny.:)

Didn't you guys know CT is blessed by the hand of God. Our trees sway in God's breeze.
(could be fart air)

Also good for hiding behind to take care of things:lol:

jurn
p.s. is Xmas Tree Farm
So I guessed correctly. What a lucky guess. LOL :)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Trees just aren't satisfied with a hug anymore? Soon they're gonna want to know your name, and if you're gonna call and then they want to meet your parents. I hate clingy trees.
Dude. You have issues.

Don't you know trees can't move? If they get too clingy, just walk away.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Dude-I believe the Pine-Sol you've been huffing has altered your personal reality! :confused:

The advise not to grope a spruce is right on-they are prickly bastards, Balsams are soft and cuddly and like to be tickled.:lol:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yeah. I think I have become too close to trees. I worked in the woods for six years and now I'm working on my arborist certification. It all starts out simply enough and before you know it you're climbing them! The lesson to be learned is: don't hug a tree.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I think it means it is ok to Judo Chop a small tree in CT.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts