Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as most of you are probably aware, handa-accessories.com does not let Canadians make purchases without a US credit card and they do not ship to Canada. This is frustrating because they have such great prices.

The other day I found another website. http://jayhonda.com/ Jay Honda is a Honda dealership in Ohio and they have prices that are comparable to Handa. Best of all, they let Canadians purchase OEM Honda accessories and parts. SWEET. I ordered the OEM all season floor mats, centre console dividers, and cargo organizer for my 08' SC. I'll let you know how long shipping takes when I get my items. I did a search on these forums and didn't find any mention of Jay Honda so I figured I'd let you guys know about them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Honda parts from USA

So as most of you are probably aware, handa-accessories.com does not let Canadians make purchases without a US credit card and they do not ship to Canada. This is frustrating because they have such great prices.

The other day I found another website. http://jayhonda.com/ Jay Honda is a Honda dealership in Ohio and they have prices that are comparable to Handa. Best of all, they let Canadians purchase OEM Honda accessories and parts. SWEET. I ordered the OEM all season floor mats, centre console dividers, and cargo organizer for my 08' SC. I'll let you know how long shipping takes when I get my items. I did a search on these forums and didn't find any mention of Jay Honda so I figured I'd let you guys know about them.
" Watch out for the cost of clearing customs esp from UPS.
Jerrodjayna

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I shipped the items to a P.O. Box in Point Roberts Washington, just across the border from Canada. I drove down in 20 minutes, picked up my items, and drove back across. I claimed the items and the border guard was nice enough to let me pass without paying duties.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts