Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My salesman just let me know that my SMM 4WD EX Auto with Side Airbags will be delivered in mid-June. Thought it would never get here. Seems like I have been waiting forever. Soon I can join all you folks in having fun with my Element.

I have finally figured out the attraction. While waiting for my Element, I would visit a Honda car dealership almost every Sunday just to look at them. When I saw one on the street, I would get excited. It finally dawned on me ----- The Element is like a cute puppy. Everytime I see one, I want to hug it and I hope it follows me home. Unfortunately, none of them followed me home so I guess I'll have to pay for it. Ouch !!!!!

By the way, I do feel a little strange feeling this way about a vehicle since I am 64 years old. Now you know why I waited for the Side Airbags. :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yep. I hear you on the wait thing. I should've ordered mine a few months ago, but didn't know whether AWD's in manual would actually be made -- and with side airbags! Glad to see you're getting your EXS. Now, be good to your E and maybe it WILL follow you home! :)

Steve

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:37942ea6cd="HEMan"]My salesman just let me know that my SMM 4WD EX Auto with Side Airbags will be delivered in mid-June. Thought it would never get here. Seems like I have been waiting forever. Soon I can join all you folks in having fun with my Element.

I have finally figured out the attraction. While waiting for my Element, I would visit a Honda car dealership almost every Sunday just to look at them. When I saw one on the street, I would get excited. It finally dawned on me ----- The Element is like a cute puppy. Everytime I see one, I want to hug it and I hope it follows me home. Unfortunately, none of them followed me home so I guess I'll have to pay for it. Ouch !!!!!

By the way, I do feel a little strange feeling this way about a vehicle since I am 64 years old. Now you know why I waited for the Side Airbags. :D[/quote:37942ea6cd]

This post made me giggle and nod my head. The E IS exactly like a cute puppy, and being so fond of one is a bit like having a crush, isn't it? I hope we never grow out of 'puppy love'. You're 64 years YOUNG if you ask me, and you will have a blast with your Element.

My SOP 4WD AT EX with side airbags will be here (Texas) in mid-June and I can hardly wait. :::bounces in seat::::

·
Registered
18 Posts
congrats, HE! i think by now everyone realizes that age has nothing to do with it. i'm 50 and still go out to the garage sometimes just to look at my E. and you're right - it is a lot like loving a puppy - you just can't help it.

maybe it's time for those demographics guys to reassess the E!!

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Everyone looks to be a sprite 25 from this side of the screen. It must be all of the youthful enthusiasm. :D

·
Registered
894 Posts
Sorry, only son. Which makes my parents a bit sad. My Dad said, "Well, I guess no kids from you" when I came out. :? He actually is ok with it for the most part. :)

I figure only the young at heart and beautiful-minded people drive an "E"'.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts