Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:37942ea6cd="HEMan"]My salesman just let me know that my SMM 4WD EX Auto with Side Airbags will be delivered in mid-June. Thought it would never get here. Seems like I have been waiting forever. Soon I can join all you folks in having fun with my Element.

I have finally figured out the attraction. While waiting for my Element, I would visit a Honda car dealership almost every Sunday just to look at them. When I saw one on the street, I would get excited. It finally dawned on me ----- The Element is like a cute puppy. Everytime I see one, I want to hug it and I hope it follows me home. Unfortunately, none of them followed me home so I guess I'll have to pay for it. Ouch !!!!!

By the way, I do feel a little strange feeling this way about a vehicle since I am 64 years old. Now you know why I waited for the Side Airbags. :D[/quote:37942ea6cd]

This post made me giggle and nod my head. The E IS exactly like a cute puppy, and being so fond of one is a bit like having a crush, isn't it? I hope we never grow out of 'puppy love'. You're 64 years YOUNG if you ask me, and you will have a blast with your Element.

My SOP 4WD AT EX with side airbags will be here (Texas) in mid-June and I can hardly wait. :::bounces in seat::::

·
Registered
540 Posts
Iskie, do you perhaps have a nice brother for me to marry?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts