Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After purchasing my new '09 EX, I came across HandA when looking for some accessories that I did not want to get reamed for at the dealer. I ended up purchasing some Honda All-Season floor mats, along with some other items. When I got my order, I opened it up and checked everything out. I found that some screws used to hold down the mat's anchor points were missing. It appeared that the package with the screws had come open and 2 out of the 3 screws were no longer in the box.

I emailed HandA and in 3 days, I had the 2 missing screws in my hot little hands. Two thumbs up for HandA's customer service. And another two for the great pricing.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Two thumbs up for HandA's customer service. And another two for the great pricing.
WOW you have 4 thumbs?!?! i gotta see that. :) welcome to the forum and yes, H and A rocks. let the mods begin.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Good to hear. The consensus seems to be that H and A is very good to deal with. Spread the word to other Honda people.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I have bought a lot of things from HandA and its always been great and excellent fast shipping.

·
Registered
288 Posts
HandA Happy, Too!

I've only ordered 1 thing from HandA-OEM cargo cover. Experience was what I expect from an online retailer-received order in a couple of days. Will order other Honda accessories from them in the future.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

WOW you have 4 thumbs?!?! i gotta see that. :) welcome to the forum and yes, H and A rocks. let the mods begin.
Sometimes, I am all thumbs, so 4 could be considered a "good" day. :D

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to adding to the community.

·
Registered
11 Posts
HandA Inconsistent

Glad to hear you had a good experience. Mine was not good. After several purchases from them where nothing went wrong, when something did go wrong, they were not helpful at all. I will not make the mistake of buying from HandA again.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Glad to hear you had a good experience. Mine was not good. After several purchases from them where nothing went wrong, when something did go wrong, they were not helpful at all. I will not make the mistake of buying from HandA again.
well i dont think your issues were the fault of h and a but we'll let sleeping dogs lie...

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ditto on that...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts