Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Spoiler looks great on there . OEM spoilers seem to look the best.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Who had it?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Ursa Minor offers them for sale on this site once the remove them to install eCampers. I got mine from them back in February. It came complete with all parts to reinstall.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think the OEM spoiler gives the E a very nice look, but very hard to come by. Does the OE style aftermarket wings have any discernible differences?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Quick question ... have these at all changed over the years ??
I've seen an 03 or 04 model LX or EX ..that has one @ a pic & salvage yard ..but, don't know if it's a straight swap out onto an 07 SC

·
Premium Member
14,898 Posts
There appears to be some confusion about this, but from the best I can tell, the "deflector" was sold for MYs 2003–06 and the "spoiler" for 2007–11. The latter is more rounded at the sides and wraps around a bit.
According to HandA, the spoiler fits all models.

Quick question ... have these at all changed over the years ??
I've seen an 03 or 04 model LX or EX ..that has one @ a pic & salvage yard ..but, don't know if it's a straight swap out onto an 07 SC

·
Registered
202 Posts
Rear spoiler

The eBay versions, all good prices, seem a bit narrower than the OEM versions. Anyone here have experience with the aftermarket versions??

·
Registered
341 Posts
You can see in this photo the two outside wings the black one and the pewter one are the full size wings the one in the center is that diffuser all three are OEM Honda and will fit any of the elements 2003 to 2011...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts