Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would highly recommend this to anyone. I just bought one and velcroed the unit on the inside of the center console so it and the connection wires are hidden. It charges the ipod as well as plays it and with the mounted screen you can see what is being played without looking down and picking up your ipod to scroll for songs. Put the controller just under the console rest so it's easy to reach without looking.

Picked it up at BestBuys for $53.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
yeah i have installed countless amounts of these especially back when they first came out several years ago. i put one in my little sister's car just last christmas that i got online for 20 or 30 bucks, they are practically bulletproof. only thin is you will need a scosche passport type interface for it to charge your iphone/itouch or the new nano. other than that, great unit

·
Registered
17 Posts
How difficult is installing this unit? I am assuming it can be used with the auxiliary jack that the E has. I don't want to have to try and route it through FM stations. Been there...hated it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
How difficult is installing this unit? I am assuming it can be used with the auxiliary jack that the E has. I don't want to have to try and route it through FM stations. Been there...hated it.
I have the sc console and this would be the perfect remedy for the iPod. Do you have a link for it at best buy? And maybe pictures of how you wired it all up?

·
Registered
103 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts