Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Element a month ago, and it immediately went straight to the shop for some major changes. I lowered it with a Ride Tech air bag suspension and I also added G-Racing B5R's 22's. I'm from Southern California and the only outdoors my Element will see is the cruising strip or the grass of a car show. Everyone flips out when they see me rolling down the street and occasionally I get a couple of doooooood bruh's disagreeing with it. When I first saw the Element I envisioned it pancaked to the ground with some 22's. Am I the only one who lowered their Element? :?:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have seen pictures of them, but never one itself.

It's your car, you do what you want with it! Personally, it's not my style, but it does show the versitility this little monster has. From trail crusher to street looker.

Uhm..it doesn't bounce does it? That would be a little much to take :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote:dae48a3392="spldr"]I have seen pictures of them, but never one itself.

It's your car, you do what you want with it! Personally, it's not my style, but it does show the versitility this little monster has. From trail crusher to street looker.

Uhm..it doesn't bounce does it? That would be a little much to take :p[/quote:dae48a3392]

since I added an airbag suspension instead of cutting, or buying lowered springs i get no bounce whatsoever. but i still have problems with the inside of the tires wearing out which is due to butterflying, plus i'm scared sh*tless whenever i scrape the bar that protects my fueltank. so when evr i go over speed bumps i just lift it back up with a flick of switch. i *heart* my airbag suspension.

·
Registered
12 Posts
5th,
That is one nice mod on that E. Do you have a rear and front pic?
Really nice! Enjoy

·
Registered
58 Posts
[quote:3f0fe6a0bb="5th element"]I bought my Element a month ago, and it immediately went straight to the shop for some major changes. I lowered it with a Ride Tech air bag suspension and I also added G-Racing B5R's 22's. I'm from Southern California and the only outdoors my Element will see is the cruising strip or the grass of a car show. Everyone flips out when they see me rolling down the street and occasionally I get a couple of doooooood bruh's disagreeing with it. When I first saw the Element I envisioned it pancaked to the ground with some 22's. Am I the only one who lowered their Element? :?:[/quote:3f0fe6a0bb]

What's the gas mileage on it after you lowered it?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Picture wasn't loading when I came to look, so here it is again...

The J

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yeah that looks hot, Can you take more pics and show us all and give us more info with prices and all.
im thinkn maybe i could put 20" on mine and maybe lower it aswell.
just wondering about the prices and all. :shock:

·
Registered
287 Posts
nippo lowered his if you go to the so. cal meets you can see his ride there....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Damn homie...that looks clean :) How low can u go with that set-up? I was wondering because my plan was to also get an air bag suspension but ill have 17inch rims...and i was wondering if it would " tuck " or at least eliminate the wheel gap with smaller rims...Oh and u have a link to a site that did your set-up?

·
Registered
2 Posts
LMNTAL... said:
Damn homie...that looks clean :) How low can u go with that set-up? I was wondering because my plan was to also get an air bag suspension but ill have 17inch rims...and i was wondering if it would " tuck " or at least eliminate the wheel gap with smaller rims...Oh and u have a link to a site that did your set-up?
:lol: annnyyytthhiinngg?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.