Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone done anything to their Satin Silver Metallic element that has the clad?
i tried looking to see what you can do but couldnt find much. there are some all silver ones that painted the top door trims black, anyone done this with the elements with clad?

·
Registered
608 Posts
what do you mean anything? I have rims and tires, and I plan to do more...

·
Registered
608 Posts
heres my SSM with blue panels. This was taken back when the weather was warmer. Now I have different style wheels, but they still stick out, and I have the same tires..

·
Registered
117 Posts
you can just vinyl wrap the section you edited on your program paintshop. i believe another member has already done it. but i painted my clads like 4 years ago. bit of warning, i dont know if this applies for all, but if it comes unpainted, and you paint your clad, it will not match your original paint perfectly. me and two other buddies painted our clads, mine is black, another was orange, and last was blue. when freshly painted, it was awesome! but after a few days, all three of us saw a change in color. and note that the three of us went to three different paintshops too. so good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.