Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw something on the road tonite that I have never seen before, the Isuzu Vehi-Cross, http://www.worldoffroad.com/vehicles/vehicross.asp

I have to say, I really felt like others must feel when they first pull up behind the "E', thinking to myself, what the heck is that thing? It definitely has the strangest behind on a vehicle I have seen for a while.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yeah, I've seen a few. They've been around for a few years now, but I haven't seen many. Maybe they're a limited edition item and hard to get - I dunno! They look like some kind of creature from the sea to me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've seen 2-3 in the last 6 months here in the Baltimore/Washington corridor and wondered what the deal was since there's no listing for this model on Isuzu's website.

-A

·
Registered
153 Posts
Isuzu offered these some years back. They were very limited and expensive, but very cool. They do not make them anymore. I kinda hoped they would catch on because they are so neat. Oh well. I think maybe Isuzu was ahead of their time a bit on the design.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yeah... they don't make them anymore. We wanted one before we found out about the E. If you want to see some in action, they use them in the show Mutant X (a alternate X-men scenario show on the WB). I saw part of an episode a while back and everyone was driving them. Guess they thought the were futuristic.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Funny this topic should come up, because I just rode through one of the Honda dealerships today and someone had traded-in a silver Vehi-Cross. It was sitting in the used car section!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I hadn't seen one of these until after I read your post....then on my way to the gym last night lo and behold there was a silver one! Kinda looks like some one smushed an SUV and then jacked it up....it kinda reminds me of those things from Star Wars.

·
Registered
59 Posts
While searching for a new/new to me car, I stumbled into a CarMax. After wandering for awhile, I ran across a Vehi-Cross. I had never seen one before, and have yet to see another one.
Speaking of unknown Isuzu's...Has anyone seen the Axiom? There is a guy at my workplace with one. I've been by a few dealer's lots (the Honda lot is right next to one) and have yet to see another one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts