Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Not that I could do that much off roading with at two wheel drive, but i like the look of an all-terrain tire. I was wondering if anyone may have put all-terrain tires on their not 4wds.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Shouldn't make any difference whether you have awd or fwd. Most of the time, awd just uses the front wheels for drive. AT category tires have been discussed frequently.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate the input. I will search the tire category for some more info. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Agreed- I like the look of ATs on E's with plastic panels. Just looks more rugged!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Agreed- I like the look of ATs on E's with plastic panels. Just looks more rugged!
I've been posting away about this because I can also see elements with plastic panels looking real good with these types of tires. I keep staring at the fj cruisers with aftermarket/off road tires and looks awesome.

photoshop!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
This one isn't mine but gives you an idea of the look. I have AT's on mine and would love to have the plastic panels but mine is all painted.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just talked to Generation X Dad. He gave me a bunch of great info. thanks you guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts