Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yokohama Tires - Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc.

Yokohama Tires - Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc.

I am thinking of getting either of these in 235 70 16 for the Element

The AT tire of course looks cooler and has the 3 peak snowflake designation which would be handy in the transition time going into and coming out of winter here in the snow belt but I know the crossover tire has outstanding on pavement grip numbers and braking numbers both dry and wet according to Tire Racks own testing numbers

I do have a set of snow tires already if that helps

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have no input for these, but have you ever looked at Federal tires? I have the Federal SS-595's on my BMW and have had no complaints the past 4 years.
The Formoza's have excellent reviews.....
Federal Formoza FD2 235/65R16 103H BSW Tires (giga-tires.com)

The Xplora's are a mighty good bargain but no reviews.
Federal Xplora A/P P235/70R16 106S OWL Tires (giga-tires.com)
Thanks I was a bit concerned with going to an off name brand but hey at one point Kumho was a new name to the north american market but have now been known to produce some good tire models, thanks I will check out Federal. Good to hear from someone who has used the brand for a few years. Is it your first set of Federals or have you tried many different models from them, how much mileage on your current Federals?

I have tried alot of Yokohama models over the years and know they make excellent quality tires. Have been comfortable with the brand overall and I believe they do have the trial period as well

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you for the feedback, have you driven either of your elements with all season tires, how do these yokohama tires compare to all seasons on the element, thank you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts