Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've ordered an Element and hope to get one by the beginning of June!! We're also hoping that one of our alpacas will be able to fit into it. Measurements seem to indicate that. I'm wondering whether I should take the sunroof off and let him "feel the breeze"? :p

Anyone else move "larger" animals in their E?

·
Registered
245 Posts
wow...an animal from my native Peru....funny how when I was a child the only times I saw an alpaca was in a book or a zoo......now ppl have them as pets.... :D ...

I ask you if you can elaborate on the maintanance and care of one, I have a 1/3 acre backyard and was thinking of getting one both because I ove animals and it would help me with the grass situation... :wink:

Thanks

·
Registered
540 Posts
An alpaca?

If you get an alpaca in your element, I simply *must* see a picture of that. We may have an official EOC mascot here!

·
Registered
540 Posts
An alpaca?

If you get an alpaca in your element, I simply *must* see a picture of that. We may have an official EOC mascot here!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After 5 months of waiting, we got our SOP yesterday! It is beautiful and I do believe, that with both seats out, we can insert 2 alpacas! I would be glad to share the pictures when we get them. I am envisioning success. I'm excited.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
["]
I ask you if you can elaborate on the maintanance and care of one, I have a 1/3 acre backyard and was thinking of getting one both because I ove animals and it would help me with the grass situation... :wink:

Hi - alpacas, as you know, are herd animals. One wouldn't be very happy on its own. You might consider a llama? If you're interested, check out this site: purdyvet.com/pracnut.html to find out what they'll need to eat. They do require maintenance - shearing annually, toenail clipping, shots, etc. Just like other "pets"! Some of it we do ourselves, others thing we have to hire people. If you want to correspond, let me know your e-mail. Have fun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts