Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This afternoon I drove to number 7 honda to pick up the 75 dollar after market mats shown to us by X2E and was speaking to Andy. I told him i'm part of the a honda element owners club and he askedif there was anyone giving us group discounts. I didn't think we had one for our toronto or ontario chapter so I told him no one. He then told me he supplies the honda prelude club giving them great discounts on multiple purchases. I clarified with him that he does not want to officially sponsor our club. Andy was a great guy and wants our business and is willing to give us good deals. He just told me to give him call when we have something to buy. I for one would consider a roof rack, anyone interested? :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
we have been thinking about the Roof Rack but have found the staggering price tag a little hard to swallow. If the discount is good I think we would be in. For the record we have been getting 20% off all of our accessories at a local dealership. Not Richmond Hill Honda oddly enough. I had thought that they would be cool with that since we bought our E there. Needless to say we are very dissapointed with them for saying that there was no room for discount when a simple phone call to another Dealer netted 20 "flippen" percent off. If you would like more info let me know. I am not sure if the Dealer would like to give that discount to every :lol: 8) one that calls but I bet I could swing it with a few phone calls.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Richmond Hill Honda bites.
We bought the E there only because it was the only place with a SOP at the time. I will NOT be going back there for either service or accessories. I received a follow up phone call from Honda Canada regarding my experience with my purchase and I told them exactly how I felt.

Back to topic......Andy seems like a nice guy and I'm sure he can get us good prices. Let us know what he can do for the roof racks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts