Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I can easily put something together, let me know what you want on the thing... otherwise I'll come up with something and post it here and you folks can see what you think... :cool:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Thanks Metal

We just need something simple with our sticker emblem on it and maybe a simple silouhette of an Element. It don't really matter dude it's all you whatever works okay...cool deals.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quick & dirty

OK, here's a quick flyer (half letter size) that I put together. All I need is the Hawaii logo and suggestions/changes to the wording and it'll be ready. It'll be set-up so you folks can download and print from here. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
I thought this post was about getting our pilot's license or someone made a element radio flyer :D

Flyer looks echibon!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Nice!

Cool looks good Metal...Not to pick but......Maybe we should put the first generation element on there (just a suggestion) and we usually meet every other month. Oh yeah (it is the forums then the hawaii section) I still have to look for the post with a picture of our HEOC sticker or better yet let me get those stickies from Nalu...Everybody left early so he didn't come by on that day.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
HHmmm nah we will just leave it to them going to the site and boards first. Thanks. Then they can pm me. Hey where's the antenna? lol...You got any other pics of a 1st gen?? If not then that will work. Thanks dude

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually, if you can take some pics of your ride, that'd be even better! Some side view ones and angled ones. And take a close-up shot of the sticker too...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
old pics

I dug out a pic from an old 2006 cruise... still need logo though... still messing with it... not happy with the lower half of it... :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Looks good..how about "no Membership" instead of "free membership..

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Somebody make up business cards and start tagging Es whenever you see one parked. Good chance you'll tag an 80 year old lady's, but it's a chance you gotta take. Plus I hear Elemento likes the older ladies anyway. :D:lol:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Looks great METAL, I see an E almost everyday. Now I can let them know we exist.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK, someone post the Hawaii logo (I think Nalu's design) so I can insert it into the flyer, finish and post up here. Preferably today so whoever wants to download and print to distribute over the weekend can do so... Otherwise gonna have to wait until next week...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts