Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard any rumors of any aftermarket performance parts that will be coming out for the Element? I am extremely eager to get to work on mine. I heard something about GReddy coming out with a turbo kit, but nothing confirmed...I've searched all over the web, and haven't found anything. I even own a performance shop online, and STILL haven't heard a damn thing, lol!!!

So lets spread some rumors, hehe, has anyone heard anything? Intakes, exhausts, cam gears, headers, turbo kits...anything?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
[quote:5a1ef26ab3="MatT3T4"]Anyone heard any rumors of any aftermarket performance parts that will be coming out for the Element? I am extremely eager to get to work on mine. I heard something about GReddy coming out with a turbo kit, but nothing confirmed...I've searched all over the web, and haven't found anything. I even own a performance shop online, and STILL haven't heard a damn thing, lol!!!

So lets spread some rumors, hehe, has anyone heard anything? Intakes, exhausts, cam gears, headers, turbo kits...anything?[/quote:5a1ef26ab3]

well, the element uses the k24a4 engine which has a bunch of components that can be swapped out with the k24a2 parts (the TSX engine)... tha'd push you up to about 200hp if you did the parts swaps to bring it up to the same spec as the a2...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts