Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,
As our factory seat fabric is cracking , we decided to get leather seat covers made.
We are thinking about installing seat heaters . Has anybody done this?
I figure it can't be that hard . But would like to hear from others, and has anybody used Leatherseats.com before?

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
I know that at least one member here has added heating elements under the front seats, but can't remember who. Haven't the ambition to do a search myself, but it's here somewhere. The seat coverings essentially peel off, so I'm guessing that it's not terribly difficult to do.

·
Registered
70 Posts
when I worked at the Honda dealership, we had a company we worked with to add heated seats to just about anything. the only rub, is that they need to be certified to deal with seats that have any kind of OPDS or SRS components. my wife is missing the heated seats from my Audi (her only complaint), so seat heaters are in my future for sure. I'll post up when I get there.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
And here I thought those teeny tiny air vents under the front seats were supposed to keep them warm in the winter. Mine don't seem to do much of anything but it's nice to pretend... :roll:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
And here I thought those teeny tiny air vents under the front seats were supposed to keep them warm in the winter. Mine don't seem to do much of anything but it's nice to pretend... :roll:
imagination is the mother of invention

1 - 9 of 9 Posts