Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all! been awhile since i've visited. i joined in 03 and since buying our Element back then, we've had no problems whatsoever. :) we've racked up just over 100k on the ticker. haven't done any mods (unless you count the EOC and H.5 stickers!). just enjoying the ride!

just wanted to say this forum is a fantastic resource. i could spend an entire day (or longer) just poring over all the great stuff here. big ups on everyone still making this a great site.

here's a pic from the archives (can you spot the EOC sticker?):

this is the most practical vehicle we've owned. the real-time awd is the best! we get decent mileage...and we love the low-maintenance interior (we have a toddler and a shar-pei). we're looking forward to many more thousands of miles of hassle-free usage.

best regards!

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,522 Posts
WOW!! Seven years an owner/member and only 28 posts??!!! That's GOTTA be a record!! :shock::twisted::razz::razz::razz:

We would LOVE to hear about what you've done over your 100K+ and any advice for us who plan to do the same and THEN some...... :roll:8)

GLAD to see you're still with us, tho.... :razz:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Noticed you also have a CUBE, how is that?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Noticed you also have a CUBE, how is that?
Welcome back Aylubyu (LOL! "I love you"... That's GOOD!!!)... Anyhow, it seems that your E has given you many years of service and enjoyment... Do all your "other" vehicles fit in the back of the E without the rear seats...? LOL!!! (j/k) You have a flock teeny-beeny vehicles...!

LBD

·
Registered
118 Posts
hey all! been awhile since i've visited. i joined in 03 and since buying our Element back then, we've had no problems whatsoever. :) we've racked up just over 100k on the ticker. haven't done any mods (unless you count the EOC and H.5 stickers!). just enjoying the ride!

just wanted to say this forum is a fantastic resource. i could spend an entire day (or longer) just poring over all the great stuff here. big ups on everyone still making this a great site.

here's a pic from the archives (can you spot the EOC sticker?):

this is the most practical vehicle we've owned. the real-time awd is the best! we get decent mileage...and we love the low-maintenance interior (we have a toddler and a shar-pei). we're looking forward to many more thousands of miles of hassle-free usage.

best regards!
my trumpet:

That's a seriously nice Thruxton you've got there too. :grin:

By your listed location, any chance you're somewhere in the Seattle area?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey BluesforChallah,

So the Triumph listed is a motorcycle...? That's cool...!

LBD
Yep. The Thruxton is a part of Triumph's "Modern Classics" line. It's the factory cafe version of the new bonneville. Sweet bikes.

This is my 2008 Triumph Bonneville T100 on the work bench in the garage.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thx for the warm welcome back, y'all! i always knew E owners were a great bunch!

That's a seriously nice Thruxton you've got there too. :grin:

By your listed location, any chance you're somewhere in the Seattle area?
yep. up in bothell. we should roll. E's and Trumpets! btw, has there been a Seattle area meet n greet recently?

·
Registered
118 Posts
thx for the warm welcome back, y'all! i always knew E owners were a great bunch!

yep. up in bothell. we should roll. E's and Trumpets! btw, has there been a Seattle area meet n greet recently?
Yes sir. Warmer weather is coming and I'm hoping to get in more seat time on the bike. As for Seattle area meets, I'm not aware of any E meets recently. And as for motorcycle meets, 3rd Wednesday of every month, Backfire has a fairly large gathering in Ballard. Check em' out. http://backfiremoto.lefora.com

You'll also find me over at:
http://www.triumphrat.net/twin-talk
http://www.newbonnevilleriders.com

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yep. The Thruxton is a part of Triumph's "Modern Classics" line. It's the factory cafe version of the new bonneville. Sweet bikes.

This is my 2008 Triumph Bonneville T100 on the work bench in the garage.

That's pretty... And awesome... So I guess, pretty awesome...!!! LOL!!! Good stuff...! You guys are lucky your families allow you to have steel ponies...!

:-( Me, no... Lifetime ban... :-(

LBD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts