Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bobby here, excited to introduce myself.

Backstory, I've been looking for a truck for a long time:
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Hood

and realized it wouldn't be possible to find what I want without buying new or relatively new. So, I began my search for a truck-like vehicle. I was looking for the following:
  1. AWD
  2. Manual Transmission
  3. Spacious enough to handle 2 car seats
  4. Long enough to handle full length 2 X 4's
  5. Green
    1. This one was mainly optional as I didn't expect to find something so similar.
Well, I'm happy to say that I am now the proud owner of a 2006 Honda Element!! I'm super excited about this car and have already learned a ton about it due to this forum. I've also had 3 or 4 really friendly interactions in the 12 hours I've been a member. What a great community you've got going here and I'm super excited to start my adventures.

Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire
Mode of transport Flooring Vehicle T-shirt Room

·
Registered
Honda Element 2007 EX MT
463 Posts
Bobby here, excited to introduce myself.

Backstory, I've been looking for a truck for a long time:
View attachment 216231

and realized it wouldn't be possible to find what I want without buying new or relatively new. So, I began my search for a truck-like vehicle. I was looking for the following:
  1. AWD
  2. Manual Transmission
  3. Spacious enough to handle 2 car seats
  4. Long enough to handle full length 2 X 4's
  5. Green
    1. This one was mainly optional as I didn't expect to find something so similar.
Well, I'm happy to say that I am now the proud owner of a 2006 Honda Element!! I'm super excited about this car and have already learned a ton about it due to this forum. I've also had 3 or 4 really friendly interactions in the 12 hours I've been a member. What a great community you've got going here and I'm super excited to start my adventures.

View attachment 216232 View attachment 216233
Welcome!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome Bobby. It looks great. Green just like my 06 E is. Mine is automatic though. I just got mine a few months ago. It does carry a lot of stuff.

Only thing I was not used to is stuff sliding around while I drive since it has no carpet.

·
Registered
2006 Blue EX-P AWD
47 Posts
Welcome Bobby! This is indeed a great forum, there are some useful youtube videos too, and you no doubt have seen. A mod that I did for safety (thinking of your kids here) was to tether the side marker light to the turn signal - easy even for a complete novice like me. ElementLifestyle is a great resource.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts