Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone Im blizz407. I looked around a lot of places for element rider and Im glad I found this site. Im well known in a lot of other community's but im new here. I have a 2003 Honda Element. First thing im trying to do is set up a system in it.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Hello everyone Im blizz407. I looked around a lot of places for element rider and Im glad I found this site. Im well known in a lot of other community's but im new here. I have a 2003 Honda Element. First thing im trying to do is set up a system in it.
NOPE - 1st thing you need to do is post some pictures, 2nd thing is fill out your profile.................

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
895 Posts
Welcome Blizz! Don't be afraid to ask people questions on setting up your system or anything else. People are really friendly around here (though a bit strange:rolleyes:) and very knowledgeable. So stop taking your state mandated medication and join the fun!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why is your color "other"? If you've custom painted it, were REALLY going to need pictures ASAP!:rolleyes::cool:
Lol, I couldnt find the gray I had on their so I put other. :-( I wish it was custom though.

Welcome aboard, BLizZ407.
Welcome to the EOC!
Thanks, Glad to be apart.

Welcome Blizz! Don't be afraid to ask people questions on setting up your system or anything else. People are really friendly around here (though a bit strange:rolleyes:) and very knowledgeable. So stop taking your state mandated medication and join the fun!
Haha Thanks. Their is a lot of helpful member on here I give you that one. THe guy that was helping me thought me everything I needed to know to get my system working. Thanks

Well since you put down OTHER as your color, this is a MUST!!!!

Ill get a video on here as soon as the subs are on so you guys can see the car better.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts