Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is Les from Central Virginia. I've been a Honda person for over 25 years, starting with first gen. CRX's (HX), Civic wagons from the 80's, 2nd gen. CRX's, (SI and HX), Civic HX's from the 90's, 1st gen. Insights, and Elements. For a number of years, I drove quite a bit for work, so reliability and fuel efficiency were high on the priority list. I spent almost a year working at a local Honda dealership-I've done mechanical work most of my life.
I no longer drive for work, and though I enjoy driving my Honda Insights, and getting 55+mpg, my girlfriend doesn't like camping on the ground, (plus it's challenging to get all the gear and bikes inside the car, which is a must for fuel efficiency). She has owned an Element since '06, and it is a great runner, at 175K. The rear seats are out, so it's is my "shop Element", but we also camp in it, and it regularly travels longer distances. She found a 2010 with 40K on the odo, that's her baby...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Les, I read your post and noticed that you mentioned you go camping. I started a new YouTube channel and my next video will be about retrofitting the Element for camping. Please click on the link below and subscribe and click on the bell so you will notified when I upload it. Here's the link:

https://youtu.be/Iy0hFtLBvoU

1 - 3 of 3 Posts