Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member from California, just picked up my "E" 3 days ago and i totally love this thing. I traded in a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 in on it and was getting a pretty regular 15mpg so i'm definately looking forward to an increase in feul economy.

Just dropping in to say hello to everyone!:)

· Registered
1,924 Posts
welcome, and i bet you are happy to get rid of that truck where everything was a data controlled nightmare... oh wait, unless you are a mechanic or car audio guy you probably didnt have to deal with that crap. :) either way, glad you got an e. :D

· Registered
1,060 Posts
A Northern CA Welcome...!

Okami,

Congrats and may your E bring you many years of service and enjoyment...! Get those PICS up ASAP or you WILL face the WRATH of the "othErs"....!

LBD

· Registered
19,998 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be delivered shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and grown on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid until your pre-Element life is but a foggy dream :razz:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.