Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought an E from my dad two weeks ago ('05 EX 4WD) only 28 000Km's with extended warranty until 2012. Mom bought it new in '05 with all the accessories /toys but unfortunately passed away in '07 and it has only been driven about a month each summer since to keep it operational (dad's a ford guy :roll:) Been doing alot of reading here for the last couple weeks and learned alot from you guys/gals and hope to learn more, so thought it was about time to say "Hi". :grin:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome! Just wanted to say your mom must have been pretty cool with that E. I'm happy for you to have your mom's E.:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome and yes she was pretty cool. Now I get to cruise around like she did spreading the fun with her/my E.:-D

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
"Friendly"...?

Huh...? :shock: :twisted: :024:

These people are kuh-way-zee...!!! Sorry to hear about your Ma... Since you've been here a while, you KNOW the drill...!!! Post them pics...!

LBD

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Huh...? :shock: :twisted: :024:

These people are kuh-way-zee...!!! Sorry to hear about your Ma... Since you've been here a while, you KNOW the drill...!!! Post them pics...!

LBD
I spent yesterday polishing and waxing and was going to take pics today but sister has my camera.:x Pics will come soon.:-D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I spent yesterday polishing and waxing and was going to take pics today but sister has my camera.:x Pics will come soon.:-D
Is it "soon" yet...? :024: :twisted: :shock:

LBD

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is it "soon" yet...? :024: :twisted: :shock:

LBD
:lol: Soon as in maybe a week or so, I'll be working on my other "baby" for the next week or so and then will take some pics when I get time to wash the E again. (lots of rain and bad weather here lately:-().

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well had some time to clean her up a bit so here's a couple pics as promised.:grin:

·
Registered
313 Posts
I dont know what it looked like before, but it looks real good cleaned up !! Love that color. what did you use on it to get it looking so nice?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I dont know what it looked like before, but it looks real good cleaned up !! Love that color. what did you use on it to get it looking so nice?
Thanks. I used 3M hand polishing compound that a buddy at a body shop told me about and finished it off with Mothers Carnuba wax. For washing I use Turtle wax Zip carwash soap (very mild detergent) and then use low gloss Armor All (doesn't collect dust) on the plastic trim and panels. I've been using these products for almost 20 yrs with great results.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
my goodness; she's gorgeous...
:twisted: Is it me or do you have the urge to want to lick it...? :shock:

Thanks for the pics... As I always say... May she provide you many more years of service and enjoyment... Congratulations and welcome...!!!

LBD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts