Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all - looking forward to being part of the group. Gave up my '07 Civic SI Coupe for the '09 Element SC, and although it is just ay two, I love it.
Ordered a few extras - fog lights, all-weather mats, tonneau cover, I-linc, basic cargo net, privacy curtain, door visor kit, rear tailgate spoiler, metal dash trim kit (although I am keeping the black for now and the silver rocker panel trim which won't be in until next week.
Anyhow, really looking forward to spending some time here. For what it is worth, I retired from the military after 20 years in 2005 and took a position with the National Parole Board a year ago. No Alzheimer's yet. Cheers!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Welcome to the EOC!

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself - with a name like Whippet are you by any chance a dog owner as well? If so, it's a great dog vehicle but, if I had a brand new SC, I might be reluctant to let my dogs check out the new ride right away.

:D

You'll find a lot of like minded folks here, you should find lots of useful info as well.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
ANOTHER Canadian? great, thats just great................. (respect Canada Day was July15th)
Welcome to the group,
sounds like you are adding a few mods already - be sure you do something to cover the lower portion of the grill to protect your condenser

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ANOTHER Canadian? great, thats just great................. (respect Canada Day was July15th)
Welcome to the group,
sounds like you are adding a few mods already - be sure you do something to cover the lower portion of the grill to protect your condenser
Thanks - I knew that a lot of people did change the lower (and upper to match) but I thought it was a nice cosmetic look. I had no idea it involved protecting the condenser.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Thank you! A Stars fan now?
Yes! Hey, at least it's hockey, eh :D

I live about half a mile from the new Cowboys stadium, and Ranger's Ballpark, but I stick to Hockey. Used to play in High School (Bonnie Doon).

Though when the Oilers are in town, I still go to the games wearing an old Oilers Jersey. Quite a few Oilers fans in Dallas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts