Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started lurking the forums a few weeks ago when I decided an Element was right for me. Then I started hunting for the right one, and I think I found it...a Galapagos Green '03 w/ 27,101 mi for $12,677. It now resides in my driveway keeping my favorite toy company!

We call it 'The Toad'...

·
Registered
543 Posts
You got some kinda green thing goin', huh? :rolleyes: Maybe you're wierd enough to fit right in! :shock: Anyway, Welcome!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm weird...but I see green as a color not a way of life. ;-)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Holy cow only 27k on an 03'? Was it in a car museum or under a tarp in someone's barn?
Great find there and welcome to The club. +1 for GGM!:D

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Welcome..............nice low miles

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh I'll be doing a grill mod soon. But I'm not sure if it'll be the Home Depot...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol
I don't care how you spell it. The question is can you pronounce it?

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be ready shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid until all memories of your pre-Element life are but a foggy dream :D

Oh and welcome from Madtown!

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Do they know what a bubbler is here?

chris
No, but nobody knows that outside the Milwaukee & SE WI area :lol:

Hell I'm a recent transplant from SE MN and I only knew what it was because my parents (both WI natives) warned me about it beforehand.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol A friend of mine owns a bar called The Bubbler. It's "Where Milwaukee Drinks"

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
lol A friend of mine owns a bar called The Bubbler. It's "Where Milwaukee Drinks"
If they're serving all of Milwaukee, they better be bringin' beer in by the rail tanker car! :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.