Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I only just stumbled upon this site 7/26/09, one day before the purchase of the new baby. Purchasing baby elements is legal isn't it? :cool:

I'm amazed at the amount of absolutely great information that this site contains, some of which saved me some $$$ when I discovered that most of the options that I wanted I could easily install myself.

Future commercial options I would like to install include:

- Fog/driving lights
- Roof rack (seems kind of useless with all the internal space this thing has LOL)
- Remote engine starter
- Door visors
- Rear air deflector (if I find out the back window gets 'dirty' during storms

Custom things I'd like to do include the following:

- Installation of LED warning lights, I'm a volunteer firefighter and would like to do something that involves not having a big ol' light on the dash
- Multi-level storage system for diving, looking to design something were the tanks would slide underneath and then the rest of the stuff would ride up top. I've already got ideas based on sleeping quarter projects that other members have made.

Think that is enough for now. Off to read more of the interesting posts people have made here.

Picture is of the new baby about 24 hours and a hundred miles after birth.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome to the EOC! Glad you found us. Enjoy the E and keep posting pictures.:)

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
NC, one of my favorite states. Was stationed in Goldsboro many, many, many, (did I happen to mention many) years ago. Loved the time I spent down there. Traveled the state a bit and thought it was beautiful. I happen to have an '04 SOP with all the mods you mentioned (and more). Would you like to trade?:lol::lol: Welcome aboard and all the best. Keep us posted with the mods. Pictures are a must.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group
We expect progress pictures as you mod your baby

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome from Charlotte, NC

Congrats on the new purchase!!!! There are a lot of nice E owners in the Carolina's. Check out the local meet and greets, camping trips etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts