Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

After wanting an Element since they first came out the car I had been driving (a 1997 Ford Explorer Sport that I bought new) finally got to the point that it needed to be replaced. I took the opportunity about two weeks ago to replace it with a 2006 Element EX. I've already ordered the iPhone adapter and ProClip to hold it, I just ordered a set of EleMats, and I'm looking for an SC console to put in (if you know of one or have one for sale let me know please). Not sure what I'll do with it in the second month.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hello,

After wanting an Element since they first came out the car I had been driving (a 1997 Ford Explorer Sport that I bought new) finally got to the point that it needed to be replaced. I took the opportunity about two weeks ago to replace it with a 2006 Element EX. I've already ordered the iPhone adapter and ProClip to hold it, I just ordered a set of EleMats, and I'm looking for an SC console to put in (if you know of one or have one for sale let me know please). Not sure what I'll do with it in the second month.
you will enjoy the HELL out of it:D

welcome. and if you are gonna be heading west..bring some parmini(sp?) sandwiches w/ you :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome to the EOC you will enjoy the threads...also...post pictures....

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Official Welcome will have to wait until AFTER you post some pictures, either that or you can buy us all some Iron City !!!!!!

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
and if you are gonna be heading west..bring some parmini(sp?) sandwiches w/ you :D
Primanti

Welcome to the boards. There are a couple Pittsburghers around the boards. I have in-laws in Bethel Park and make it out there a couple of times a year.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the boards. There are a couple Pittsburghers around the boards. I have in-laws in Bethel Park and make it out there a couple of times a year.
I actually live in BP for now, I say Pittsburgh because not many people know where BP is.

As for those asking for pictures, it's a stock Element EX in black. It looks just like all the rest, and will probably continue to do so, at least from the outside.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'll work on getting pictures up soon now that I'm starting to get to the point of having something to show. (iPhone holder from Proclip, Elemats, and soon an SC console)

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I'd have to say yes. I put mine in about a year ago.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Black and gold!!

I just did the cash for clunkers to get my 09 SC as well. I'll be sure to post some pics of my Steelers decal once it's on! I'm also thinking of painting the calipers yellow to go with the CBP exterior to show a little extra team spirit. :D

PS, Primanti Bros. rules!!! French fries AND slaw on a burger? C'MON!!!

·
Banned
51 Posts
If Honda only had a Carolina Hurricanes Red color, I'd challenge your 09 Element with my 09 element for a game 8!!!!
LMAO:razz:

Must admit the yellow calipers would be cool looking.
(got my E via CfC also)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome Fellow Pittsburgh-er

Hi Tom...where in Pittsburgh are you?

I'll keep an eye out for you! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts