Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Honda Element Ex 4WD. I have had it since 2011 and am just now starting to really make some changes. I blacked out all my emblems, grille, rims and back hatch area. Installed a tow hitch 4 years ago.

Today I will be upgrading the rotors, calipers and brake pads to the Powerstop Z26 kit. I plan top upgrade the radio with a reverse camera but could use some recommendations. I would love a TPS Lizard custom rack but don't know if he is still making them. Below are some photos of Elduardo as he currently looks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rear Brakes are done!!!

This was my first time changing my own rotors, calipers and brake pads. I would say skill level is 4 out of 10. The hardest part is getting the rotor screws off. If you have all the right tools this process is a breeze. Sorry for the sideways pics,not sure why they turned once uploaded.

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Same here can we get a So. Cali meet going !
Nice upgrade with the rotors need to add that to my to do list

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Brakes are always a good upgrade. Go fast and stop quicker! Welcome and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AVS Window Visors

I installed the AVS window visors yesterday on both front and rear windows. These are the peel back sticker kind. Tomorrow I will install the hood bug deflector visor. I will say the window visors edges could have been cut straighter by the manufacturer...not to mention they left the edges sharp which ended up cutting me during the install. I would have preferred the edges have been sanded or rounded so this isn't an issue when I wash my car in the future. I will say I do like the way they look as they add a little "umphh" to the cars overall look.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts