Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just registered and wanted to say hello to the EOC members out there. I'm recently retired, and my Element is old, too (2004). I figure we both got a lot of miles left in us, though. Looking forward to stomping around here for some good information in the future. I'm not looking to do any high-performance modding, just some tweaks here and there to make it more user-friendly.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey, I just registered and wanted to say hello to the EOC members out there. I'm recently retired, and my Element is old, too (2004).
2004 is not that old (I have one also). Welcome to the EOC. Lots of good people and information in here. And you are close to my old home as I grew up in Lombard......

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome to the EOC. You can find a "home" here. You can talk about everything from books to brakes. The Chicago chapter forum seems to have some good conversation. And we Hoosiers aren't too far away.

I'd stay away from the TX people:D

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Hey Scotia:rolleyes: I heard that!

It's okay Sunny, your not old......your a beautiful sexay machine......don't listen to all those meanies calling the mature Elements "old". They are just silly and have no idea what they are talking about. Your still one HOT sexay E:cool:

And don't get Lazy about about posting those pics of your "mature" E:)

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to the asylum Lazy S.

You're gonna love it here - I know I do! :D
I've been a member since 2005.
Soon I'll be getting my week end pass privileges and be able to leave the grounds.
I'm so excited!

You'll be fitted with your own tailor made EOC straight-jacket too.
Be sure to ask for the designer edition.
It's available in all the hip Element colors. :lol:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
What did Scotia just say about TX people? I can't hear him for all the singing of "The Eyes of Texas are Upon You" in the background here. :rolleyes::D

Anyway: Welcome! Congrats on making it to retirement. (Being in my 40's with kids as young as 2, I won't have any of that retirement thing.)

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
and my Element is old, too (2004). I figure we both got a lot of miles left in us, though.

Hey!! I resemble those remarks!! :lol::lol:
Welcome to the "nut" house. Good luck with your E.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts