Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any chance of getting a japanese element owners club sticker???

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
I had two made locally from the picture of the Japanese site. One for my front license plate, and a smaller one for the rear window.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any chance i can get one from you, then?
they look great!
what did you do??

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I want one too

·
Registered
661 Posts
I don't have any extras, but you can print it out and take it to a place that makes vinyl stickers and they can make you one. I had a small one made for my back and a license plate size for the front.
I believe I paid around $15.00 or $20.00 for my two.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
thanks for the info.. do you have the file for the pic? or did you just copy from the image from the site and take that over to the decal person?

·
EOC Sponsor
691 Posts
Hey guys! I wanted to let you know that we can provide any decals you want in any color you want.

Just e-mail us at [email protected]
or call us at 503-659-3100

We have tons of color choices in house so you could get your new decal in just a few days!

Take care!

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Tessa,

Thanks for the info. And I like your avatar. That should be an EOC emoticon. I can't tell you how many times I've needed to stick my tongue out at someone. lol

-g

·
Registered
661 Posts
thanks for the info.. do you have the file for the pic? or did you just copy from the image from the site and take that over to the decal person?
Here is a file with my JEOC plate picture. You could use this to have one made by Tessa at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Here's a couple files that will make it easier for the decal place to duplicate the Japan EOC logo. Plus you can make this as big as you want without it distorting.
And if anyone screams copyright infringement please take note that i'm not getting any money for this. I just outlined the logo and converted it to an EPS file.

Well i tried uploading them to Geocities but they were all messed up when you download them. I have them saved to my computer. if anyone has some webspace and won't mind hosting them let me know and i'll email them to you. They're about 2.5mb each. One in color and one in B&W. The black & white one is just the white outline without the orange background. This way if you cut it out of vinyl you can have your element color in the background.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Here's the jpeg versions of the 2 eps files I made. Let me know if you want either of them for decal printing or vinyl cutting. I don't do the decals but take these files to a sticker shop and they'll do it.

The black and white one is intended for vinyl cutting. Imagine the white areas as the color of your car. basically the white would be removed and the decal could be cut out of white vinyl.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Decals

Like the box one..:D

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Let's do a group buy.
I want the white and orange but in white and red.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts