Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this E while running errands today. Not sure if they belong to this board. Not my cup of tea but pretty unique!
The wheels really set it off.
Paint??? Vinyl wrap??? Who knows.
Just thought I'd share.

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
The poor E!
It reminds me of those little poodles that the old ladies dress up with sweaters and hats - you know they are miserable under all that. :D

I'll keep a can of black spray paint in the back in case I am down Tacoma way and see it.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
I can't believe I'm saying this but, I like it! Not the colors but the idea. Before I painted my E I had considered doing a grey/black camo just like that.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
WOW!!!! I have to say, I kinda like it. I think because it is so unique. I wouldn't do this to my E, but if that person is happy, MORE POWER TO YA!!! That is a great way to start a conversation!!!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I like it, the only thing thats missing is a TWIRATE sticker

I'm thing that would look good in a lot of colors................

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
I like it too. I had thought about doing mine in a 3 tone gray/silver/black or gray/black/red camo on the body and keeping the "gray fenders."

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
creativity takes many forms...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Definitely hard to miss on the road. wow.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
I like the Pink Camo. I wouldn't drive it, but I like it. :)

-g

·
Registered
730 Posts
Interesting choice in color but I do like the camo pattern!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
I can't believe I'm saying this but, I like it! Not the colors but the idea. Before I painted my E I had considered doing a grey/black camo just like that.
Okay.....?
I like it too. I had thought about doing mine in a 3 tone gray/silver/black or gray/black/red camo on the body and keeping the "gray fenders."
Ask the wife first?
I like the Pink Camo. I wouldn't drive it, but I like it. :)

-g
UM......?
Would love to see this color on the E:

Blue Camo
Many may not like to see that in Texas, driving around tho...IMOA?.:smile:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I kinda like it. I hope you tagged it. Could you just imagine the banter between that person, RD and gisele. It'd be pandemonium!!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
That's old school, we moved into the "digitial camo" now for everything...which reminds me I need to get a set of those blue digitals now that I'm home.

Maybe it would look better desert or arctic color scheme? I can see Honda outfitting the folks in the M/E with 'em. The new tactical and IED proof Element.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's old school, we moved into the "digitial camo" now for everything...which reminds me I need to get a set of those blue digitals now that I'm home.

Maybe it would look better desert or arctic color scheme? I can see Honda outfitting the folks in the M/E with 'em. The new tactical and IED proof Element.
Actually, Multicam would've been the way to go for the hi speed, low drag look.

·
Registered
507 Posts
My daughter would love it...

·
Registered
839 Posts
I can totally picture some gorgeous snowboarder chick getting out of that Element...or my hot future wife who I have yet to meet :rolleyes: :lol:.

All it needs is a Roxy decal in the back window :).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts