Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
The poor E!
It reminds me of those little poodles that the old ladies dress up with sweaters and hats - you know they are miserable under all that. :D

I'll keep a can of black spray paint in the back in case I am down Tacoma way and see it.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
WOW!!!! I have to say, I kinda like it. I think because it is so unique. I wouldn't do this to my E, but if that person is happy, MORE POWER TO YA!!! That is a great way to start a conversation!!!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I like it, the only thing thats missing is a TWIRATE sticker

I'm thing that would look good in a lot of colors................

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
I like the Pink Camo. I wouldn't drive it, but I like it. :)

-g

·
Registered
730 Posts
Interesting choice in color but I do like the camo pattern!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
I can't believe I'm saying this but, I like it! Not the colors but the idea. Before I painted my E I had considered doing a grey/black camo just like that.
Okay.....?
I like it too. I had thought about doing mine in a 3 tone gray/silver/black or gray/black/red camo on the body and keeping the "gray fenders."
Ask the wife first?
I like the Pink Camo. I wouldn't drive it, but I like it. :)

-g
UM......?
Would love to see this color on the E:

Blue Camo
Many may not like to see that in Texas, driving around tho...IMOA?.:smile:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I kinda like it. I hope you tagged it. Could you just imagine the banter between that person, RD and gisele. It'd be pandemonium!!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
That's old school, we moved into the "digitial camo" now for everything...which reminds me I need to get a set of those blue digitals now that I'm home.

Maybe it would look better desert or arctic color scheme? I can see Honda outfitting the folks in the M/E with 'em. The new tactical and IED proof Element.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's old school, we moved into the "digitial camo" now for everything...which reminds me I need to get a set of those blue digitals now that I'm home.

Maybe it would look better desert or arctic color scheme? I can see Honda outfitting the folks in the M/E with 'em. The new tactical and IED proof Element.
Actually, Multicam would've been the way to go for the hi speed, low drag look.

·
Registered
506 Posts
My daughter would love it...

·
Registered
839 Posts
I can totally picture some gorgeous snowboarder chick getting out of that Element...or my hot future wife who I have yet to meet :rolleyes: :lol:.

All it needs is a Roxy decal in the back window :).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.