Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I traded in my Subaru Forester Turbo for this? YOU BETCHA!! Yee ha!

3 weeks now, 1100 miles and totally enjoying the ride, what a nice change of pace! Haven't honked the horn yet. Must try soon.
Great room for the dogs, lovin' the headroom and sittin' higher off the road.
The 3-month XM radio trial is great. The stock stereo on the EX isn't bad, but oh am I tempted to upgrade!

Mods so far: Elematts/black steel pattern with dog paw, window visors, mud guards, 2 coats NuFinish, RainX, Austin Powers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Oh and WELCOME!!!!

Your pictures prove that you are a looney, and you will fit right in with the rest of us here in the looney bin!!!

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Austin Powers is cardboard. Had it for years, I would even bring it to airports to greet people. There you go. O behave! Yeah, the Koolaid, I have definitely joined a cult here. Hubbie & saw "Sean of the Dead," great zombie movie for you.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Austin Powers is cardboard. Had it for years, I would even bring it to airports to greet people. There you go. O behave! Yeah, the Koolaid, I have definitely joined a cult here. Hubbie & saw "Sean of the Dead," great zombie movie for you.
Just had to ask, there's several people who run around with inflatables in their passenger seat. Asylum/cult indeed...:rolleyes:

I love Shaun of the Dead, one of the best zombie movies ever. You got some red on ya. :lol:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
SHAG-E-WAGON.................

Welcome to the group, love the Austin Powers cut-out

·
Registered
508 Posts
Finally!!

Someone in my neck of the woods! On the wrong side of the NH/ME border - but closer than anyone else, I think!:smile:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello MockSwede

Like your hometown name, BREW-er!::smile:
I see at least one E every AM and PM on the commute. Next door neighbor's boyfriend has an '05 so all his weekend visits these past few years got us acclimated to love the box.
It would be geat to have a northern Northeast meet sometime. Fall would be great, our TRP E's would look great against the New England foliage, eh?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts