Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 2008 Element since, well, 2008.

Not many problems with it until recently. (Had three brake jobs, including rotors, in three years and I SUSPECT it was due to shoddy workmanship, but no proof of this.)

My financial situation has changed, and repairs that would normally have been handled by my beloved local Honda dealership are now being handled by little old me--if I am capable.

I have utilized this site over the years for answers to my questions, but since a great answer was easily found, I never needed to register before.
(You all gave me some great ideas about outfitting my Element for camping, among other things!)

Now I have a repair question that I can't seem to find information about, and so I'll post it in the appropriate forum section.

I hope to learn a lot more as a member than I did as a lurker!

--ES

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Anyone know why a question I posted in "Interiors" several days ago has still not turned up?
It said it was being moderated, but does it usually take that long?

Just want to make sure my post didn't get lost in the sauce somewhere....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Service Manual

I have all the original paperwork that came with my vehicle. Is that what you're referring to?

As for my location, I am split between several states, so it's more accurate to say "Mid-Atlantic, USA". I'll see about changing that!

·
Moderator Eh?
12,163 Posts
I have all the original paperwork that came with my vehicle. Is that what you're referring to?

As for my location, I am split between several states, so it's more accurate to say "Mid-Atlantic, USA". I'll see about changing that!
Rambleran was referring to buying a service manual.

I approved your post in Interiors. Not sure why it was being moderated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got it, thanks!

Oh.. I used to have service manuals like that when I had Ramblers. I can certainly look into getting one for my Element.

Thanks for checking on the moderation of my comment, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ramblerdan and Lizzurd

That is the sort of thing which happens when it's super-early and I haven't had my coffee yet... ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts